1960 Hope Center - Chick-fil-A Sponsored
The 1960 Hope Center is a day center that provides services, mentoring, lunch and job assistance (to name a few) to people experiencing homeless. It is one of the organizations in the area that Chick-fil-A regularly supports.
We would like a website that is professional and clearly speaks to our mission.
It would need to provide the following elements (at least):
- Volunteer sign-up (linked to SignUp.com)
- Lunch providers sign-up (linked to SignUp.com)
- Event registration (linked to Eventbrite.com)
- Text areas
- Graphics areas
- Monetary Donations (linked to paypal.com)
- Logos of our Sponsors with links
Also come up with a new logo that includes the motto: “Compassion-Commitment-Change”.(old logo below)
What is cyberbullying and how many people are affected from it?
Are there ways that we can combat cyberbullying?
How can we be effective in taking a stance against cyberbullying?
While working on your project, keep the following questions in mind:
- How can we use technology to better combat cyberbullying?
- How can we do a better job at supporting and raising awareness for those who are affecting by cyberbullying?
Come up with a campaign to combat or to raise awareness for cyberbullying.
This can involve a wide arrange of solutions, from creating social campaigns to creating an app where victims can go find help.
Microsoft & Merge Challenge
Use Your Imagination with Paint 3D and Merge
This challenge will focus on extending the students' imagination as they create characters, worlds and beyond in a 3D building tool.
We challenge the students to create 3D models to enhance how students can learn about different subjects in school.
- How can 3D models improve the way students learn in the classroom today?
- How can we utilize 3D objects to make learning accessible for everyone?